SEEDS is an Icelandic non-governmental, non-profit-organisation with international scope. SEEDS’ main field of activities are related to the promotion of volunteering and cultural understanding through work on nature-oriented, outdoor and environmental issues.
The ESC volunteer/s will have one of the following roles
- Public Relations & Communications Volunteer – More information and details here.
- Environment Camp Leader – More information and details here.
- Photography Camp Leader – More information and details here.
Next deadlines are
- December 19, 2021. Project starting on February 15, 2022 for 5 months.
Profile of candidates
- Interested in environmental issues
- Interested to spend time with people from all over the world
- Positive and flexible
- Ready to work outside
- Ready to lead international groups
What is included
- Pocket money
- Training & Support
- Travel grant – the volunteers buy their own ticket and get reimbursed (up to the travel grant defined by distance) after the end of the project, once the volunteer has filled out the final report.
Please note that you can only apply for this ESC if you are between 18-30 years old and if the total duration of the activity period, including previous participation in ESC or in an Erasmus+ Volunteering activity, does not exceed 14 months for a participant.
If you are interested in the project and want to apply, please send via email (to [email protected]) with all the following documents in English.
- CV, Curriculum Vitae
- Specific motivation letter for the project
- Complete questionnaire here
More details about SEEDS and our activities can be found at seeds.is
Loe ka eelmiste vabatahtlike kogemuste kohta
- Benedikte: 6 kuud Islandil. Tean nüüd, millega ma pean tegelema, et olla õnnelik
- Minu Island. Minu inimesed. Minu ESC – Etheli kogemus vabatahtlikuna!
- Issand Island – Marelle töölaager festivalil!