is non-profit non-political NGO established in 1991 with the purpose to promote youth and cultural exchanges for better understanding and fair world. It is a pioneer organization in the field of international voluntary service in Estonia.
International Youth Association EstYES
- to increase international understanding and solidarity between countries and people;
- to promote continuous dialogue between young people all over the world;
- to enable young people by living and working together to learn from each other, discover the variety of cultures, broaden horizons - thus building bridges over differences;
- to promote international voluntary service in Estonia as a tool for local development;
- to use international voluntary service as a powerful method of non-formal education of the population;
- to promote global education as one of the resources for young people in the globalised world.
- organize voluntary camps in Estonia and send Estonian volunteers abroad;
- send Estonian volunteers to mid- and long-term voluntary services abroad;
- host volunteers from abroad on mid- and long-term projects in Estonia;
- participate in EVS program as sending, hosting and coordinating organization;
- organize and run youth cultural exchanges of different kinds, study visits/ group stays with various themes for youth foreign groups in Estonia and for Estonians abroad;
- take part in conferences, seminars, trainings abroad and organize those in Estonia.