A youth exchange, where you can experience living in an international community of 40 young people from 8 countries of Europe; discovering what resourcefulness and entrepreneurship really mean. Experience how you can learn and have fun at the same time while enjoying the stunning hungarian countryside.
What will happen?
In the 12 days we will spend time together, we will learn about each other, our cultures, teamwork, taking initiative and entrepreneurship, all by doing.
We will also be having outdoor activities during this youth exchange, lasting from a couple of hours to some days. So come prepared for nature and adventure time!
This means there will be many exciting activities and challenges to face where you can create, explore and understand, working in small and big groups with young people from other countries.
This is exchange is for you if:
- you are between 16 – 23 years old
- you are interested in learning how to be resourceful, how to take initiative, and in feeling more confident when facing challenges
- you would like to experience spending 12 days in an international community with young people from Europe just like you
- you are in contact with one of the parter organisations
- The program will take place in Creative Space Holloko, Hunagry.
- Accommodation and food are covered by the programme.
The program is organized by Egyesek Youth Association and is supported by the Erasmus+ program.