About the project
A unique international training programme for leaders who work with young people, lead non-profit organizations and/or community projects. We offer two international training events in Georgia and Estonia which are held by certified professional trainers.
The project consists of two training courses. First in Estonia and second in Georgia.
Who can participate
- Youth workers, members or staff of partner organisations
- People with basic leadership experience (e.g. organising an event, leading volunteer group, managing a project etc.)
- Age 18+
- 21.08.2023 -27.08.2023 in Estonia, the host is EstYes
- Venue Kiidi Farm
- 8.10.2023-14.10.2023 in Georgia, the host is Youth for Society
- Venue International Scout Center Rustavi
- To provide youth leaders and current/potential board members from across Europe with the skills, knowledge and tools to become effective leaders of their organisations.
- To enrich participants’ work and make them competitive on a job market.
- To promote young people’s active participation in decision-making process.
- To support our member organizations through capacity-building and explore together how to lead youth organisations.
- Conflict management & negotiation
- Critical Thinking
- Relationship building
- Agility and adaptability
- Innovation and creativity
- Intercultural dialogue
More information in the info package!