We are looking for participants interested in migration and climate emergency for a project that will happen in Barcelona (14-21st November ’23). Are you interested in knowing more about these topics? Would you like to know other activists from other countries? Would you like to advocate about these topics back in your country?
The aim is to create a space for youth from different countries to tackle the global issue of climate emergency and the impact it has in different territories, especially putting the focus on human rights violations caused on countries and communities from the Global South.
1. Get to know each other’s experiences around the topic.
2. Learn about structural causes and impacts of the current economic global model: extractivism, environment destruction, hate speech and authoritarian policies responsible for people’s forced displacement.
2. Reinforce ecofeminist and intercultural points of view.
3. Put the focus on resistance experiences from different countries shared by participants.
4. Raise awareness and encourage networking among participants’ organizations.
5. Collect tools and strategies for resistance, democratization, nonviolent participation and action.
5. Train the participants in digital safety, hate speech, defense of human rights and peace building.
6. ‘Mapping’ of local initiatives and fights of young defenders of human rights, to multiply the effects and make more visible the feminism and ecology movements in the South Mediterranean area.
More information in the infopack.