After the successful implementation of its previous editions in 2015, 2017 and 2020, Alliance will organise the EYF Work Plan 2023, which will take place over 1 year and will consist of 3 consecutive educational activities and a practice phase.
The purpose of the training cycle is to develop competences in design, implementation and evaluation of NFE activities in order to improve the quality of Alliance events on every level of the network by establishing high quality standards.
The 2023 thematic focus will be on project management.
- to increase project management skills and knowledge of project design, project coordination, narrative and financial reporting, impact measurement and evaluation.
- to provide the 20 participants with concrete opportunities to practice the coordination and evaluation skills through their involvement.
- to increase the quality and impact of youth work and NFE in the key areas of promotion of peace, intercultural dialogue and social inclusion.
The training cycle will be structured according to the following 4 phases, which mirror the steps of the Project Life Cycle Management:
- 1st residential training course, hosted by Maison Des Bateleurs –Solidarités Jeunesses in Montendre, France, from 19 to 25 February 2023
- 2nd residential training course, hosted by Egyesek, in Hollókő, Hungary, from 25 to 31 May 2023
- 3rd residential training course, hosted by YRS in Veliki Gaj, Serbia, from 16 to 22 October 2023
This project is for you, if you
- are not older than 30 years
- are resident in a country of the Council of Europe
- are actively involved in an Alliance organisation, as a workcamp leader, trainer, activist, staff member 3, board member and/or volunteer
- have a good knowledge of English
More information in the info package!