Group: 12 volunteers including group leader – international group. Each camp will involve volunteers with fewer opportunities (young unemployed, NEETs, young migrants, early school leavers, etc).
Duration: 16 days (including 2 travel days).
Working Hours: 6 hours per day approximately
Campleaders: Experienced camp–leaders, together with the host will facilitate the work of the volunteers and support them before arrivals with logistic and travel information.
Language: English (knowledge of Italian is welcome but not necessary)
Insurance: Insurance: volunteers from EU countries must have their EU health card. The ESC volunteers will benefit from the ESC complementary insurance scheme for health (HENNER). ESC volunteers from Italy will benefit from national health insurance (tessera sanitaria). Third liability insurance is provided by InformaGiovani to any volunteers.
Infosheet: Will be sent to supporting organisation/volunteer one month before the beginning of the activity.
Travel costs: Travel real costs will be reimbursed according to the partnership agreement to volunteers. The amount will be calculated according to Erasmus+ distance band calculator (275 Euro for travel between 500 and 1999 Km; 360 Euro for travel between 2000 and 2999 Km)
Pocket money: volunteers will receive € 80,00 by InformaGiovani (i.e. 5,00 per day of activity, travel days included).
Important: Participants need to sign an agreement with Sending and Hosting partners. And to subscribe to PASS. Also to fill an online report at the end of the activity.
- IG23–ESC07 – Cursa di Ciclopi 18/04/2023 – 03/05/2023
- G23–ESC01 – Cleaning natural reserve 1 – 02/07/2023 – 17/07/2023 TBC
- IIG23–ESC02 – Cleaning natural reserve 2 – 19/07/2023 – 03/08/2023
- IG23– ESC03 GASLab open–air museum – 26/06/2023 – 11/07/2023
- IG23–ESC04 Empowering rural area – 29/06/2023 – 14/07/2023
- IG23–ESC05 – Supporting charity in S. Agata – 25/07/2023 – 09/08/2023
- IG23–ESC06 – Isole dello Stagnone natural reserve – 11/09/2023 – 26/09/2023