About the training
The training is here for you to:
- Reflect on your mindset: attitudes, values, and beliefs
- Realize how your mindset influences your behaviors, the results you get, and the relationships you have with other people in your working context
- Acquire models and tools to align yourself with your core values, while being more inclusive towards others and unexpected situations
- Put your experience into practice and exchange best practices with other participants.
The training is for participants, who:
- have experience in youth work: youth organization staff, volunteers, mentors, youth leaders
- are at least 18 years old and able to communicate easily in English
- are willing to take part in a challenging program towards self-reflection
- will participate fully in the program from the beginning to the end.
What to expect?
- Self-Reflection (Day 1 to 4)
You will have the opportunity to get a better understanding of your mindset and its core elements (beliefs, concepts, automatic behaviors) and how they affect the results you usually obtain in life, and how you work with others. It will be a journey into expanding what works and improving what doesn’t work when it comes to your mindset. Input, activities, and reflection spaces will be there to guide you on this exploration.
- Submersion/Real life implementation/Outdoor (Day 5 to 7)
The best way to put knowledge from theory to application is to practice in a real-life situation or context. You will have several assignments to complete in the local communities around the venue of the training. You will be able to put into practice the competencies acquired throughout the previous days of the TC.
- Final steps (Day 7 & 8)
The last days are there to wrap up the learning experience of the TC, in such a way that the insights can be taken home in a structured manner, to plan follow-up steps, and to close the TC together.
The program and the accommodation will be Creative Space Training Center, surrounded by beautiful nature. This is a 3-level stone building with 4-5-6 bedded rooms, with a shower and toilet en suite. You can also find the training room, dining area, common social areas in the building, and a big garden around. Creative Space is inHollókő, a village that is part of UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites.
More detailed information on the venue and how to reach the place will be included in the confirmation letter that will be sent to participants after their acceptance.
We ask you NOT to book your ticket until you get the confirmation on your application!
- Accommodation, food, and training materials are provided.
- There is a contribution of 70 € to be paid up front through bank transfer.
- Travel reimbursement is provided up to the limit.
Travel reimbursement limits:
- 10-99 km – 20 €
- 100-499 km – 180€
- 500-1499 km – 275 €
- 1500-2999 km – 310 €
For this training course, it’s recommended to use GreenTravel with a bigger reimbursement budget. More information on this will be provided for those who get selected.
More information HERE