Noortevahetus ökoloogia teemal 18-30 noortele 2-23.08 Pantsusmaal.
Objectives and activities of the project:
1) Reflexion about the notion of waste
• Exchange and debates about consumption in every participants’ countries
• Reflexion about producing waste daily and how to manage: refuse, reduce, reuse, etc.
• Discover European policy and programs about waste
• Discuss and workshops: responsible cooking, different uses of wood, second-hand
recycling clothes, etc.
• Meet local actors and discover local initiatives
2) Organization of a cultural event to disseminate the conclusions of the project
• Preparation of a shared meal of responsible cooking
• Preparation of workshops for the visitors
• Communication: conception of short videos, flyers, Facebook page, etc.
• Organisation of the festival: preparation of workshop, debates, activities that can be propose during
Participants will be accommodated in our center and will sleep in tent. They will have access to all
the facilities of the center (dining room, kitchen, showers and toilets). Daily tasks (meals, cleaning,
etc.) are shared with all volunteers.
Participants should be aged 18 to 30.
There is no age limit for group leaders.
No specific skills are required to take part in this project, just a strong motivation to experience a multicultural collective life.
Participants having experience in this field and willing to share their knowledge are welcome!
Bring your music instruments and songs with you if you got some.
The Hamlet of Vaunières in the heart of the Alps, is a very international place: all year through,
European and international volunteers live there together with people from very different social
backgrounds. The entire village has been built by French, European and International youngs
since 1964, so there is a huge story of cultural diversity.
We live in the heart of the mountain, in a very protected and isolated area. We want to reduce our
environmental impact. Our daily question is: What to do with waste? The youth exchange aims to
allow participants to exchange on the five “R” waste policy: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot.
Vaunières (6 km from the village of St Julien en Beauchêne, 40 km from Gap city).
In the heart of the Hautes-Alpes, the organization “Les Villages des Jeunes” has been managing, livening up and renovating the reception centre of Vaunières since 1964.
It is an old mountain hamlet, now a “springboard” place for youth and adults experiencing family, health or professional difficulties, and who need to take some time to recharge, acquire new skills and reflect on their plans. Vaunières is also a place where families, tourists and people with disabilities come on
holiday to enjoy the calm of the mountains and the dynamics of the place.
The workcamps that we organise in Vaunières with volunteers from all over the world allow us to strengthen the cultural diversity of our activities and to make this site open to the world, a place where people of all ages and all social and cultural backgrounds agree to meet by working together and sharing collective life.
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 360 EUR.
Enne kandideerimist palun veendu, et saad antud kuupäevadel osaleda. Kandideerimiseks kirjuta email@example.com.
Otsime projekti ka grupiliidrit. Kui arvad, et võiksid selleks sobida, siis kirjuta firstname.lastname@example.org. (grupiliider ei pea maksma osalustasu).