Erasmus + training in Spain 27.07-1.08 for youth workers : how to film, edit and distribute online videos.
Subject: Video shooting, edition and Fake News
Dates: 27th July – 1st August
️ Where: Saint Simon Island (Galicia, Spain)
The primary goal of the project is to teach youth workers how to shoot, edit and distribute online videos.
We want to empower youth workers and youth leaders with the skill set and knowledge necessary for them to collaborate with young people in making online video contents which would carry strong social messages and which can in some instances lead to significant social changes within a local, regional, national or international community.
- A particular emphasis of our program will be placed on working with youth workers in developing ways to encourage youth to work on online video projects that promote equity, social cohesion and active citizenship as well as other European values.
- A secondary goal of the project is to aid youth workers understand the media landscape and in particular how youths interact with modern forms of technology and some negative aspects related to media including the phenomena and mechanisms of “fake news”.
Profile of the Participants
– Age mainly 18/35
– Youth workers, youth, leaders, activists
– Able to work in English
– Willing to share the new knowledge with the members of his/her organization once he/she gets back, act as multipliers
– Active learners.
– Available for the whole duration of the course and ready to share their experience and knowledge
– Motivated to take an active part in all the stages of the training course
– Coming from France, Romania, Croatia, Bulgaria, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Finland, Greece, Poland, Portugal.
Board and accommodation will be covered by the hosting organization.
The travel costs will be reimbursed for the cheapest and direct way of transport and only under the condition that the participant will take part in the whole project.
The travel costs will be reimbursed up to the certain amount according to Erasmus+ rules.