Молодежный обмен в Цесисе, Латвия, на тему экологии и окружающей среды.
By carrying out the project, we want to become a part of the solution of harming impact human
society brings to Earth and to popularize #youthforclimate movement in our Countries. By
carrying out the project’s activities, we are aiming at creating a more aware and educated
society in the terms of human impact in nature and give the next generations the important
message of how crucial it is to take care of nature, not to destroy it. We have to work for nature,
not against it because we truly are a part of it. At this time, when our biosphere is experiencing
so many changes, we need to take a step back and acknowledge our actions, to improve them
for the better. We will educate the participants of our project on the ways they can involve in
nature preservation/protection by giving them knowledge and tools of action, to be
implemented regionally and internationally.
Since during this project, we want to turn youngsters attention to a more environmentally
friendly lifestyle, ONLY vegetarian dishes will be provided. By agreeing to the participation
in this project, you AGREE with these terms. Also, since the participants of the project are
minors, no alcoholic beverages are allowed in the project. Please keep that in mind! 🙂
Venue of the project
The Youth Exchange will be held in Cēsis, which is a city founded in 1206 and it is the third oldest
town in Latvia. According to the evidence, Cēsis was inhabited from the fourth century. It
experienced a rapid growth in times of theLivonian Order, when the town became the capital
of Livonia and the main centre of development of Vidzeme. http://turisms.cesis.lv/en/
WHAT TO PREPARE FOR THE YOUTH EXCHANGE
Each national team/participant has to:
1. Fill in the application form (all participants). The link will be posted in the Facebook group.
2. Prepare a short presentation about the Country (culture, traditions etc.) for the intercultural
3. Prepare some energizers/ team building games.
4. Bring some national foods and drinks for the intercultural evening
5. Post photos from the preparation phase in the Facebook group
6. There will be more information given during the Advance Planning Visit
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. In the accordance with the ERASMUS+ rules and regulations, we expect you to participate the
2. Arriving later and departing earlier is not an option
3. Consult the organizator on your travel plan in order to support you with being eligible for
reimbursement. You can buy the tickets ONLY if they are approved by the project’s coordinator.
4. We ask you to keep ALL your tickets, boarding passes and invoices (originals). Only if you
have the travel tickets, boarding passes and invoices. we are able to reimburse your travel costs
5. Insurance is not provided and will not be reimbursed by the organizers.
– All participants are obligated to purchase private travel insurance.
– All EU residents should obtain European Health Insurance Cards (EHIC) before the
exchange.This is obligatory for your safety and health!
6. During our programme, in order to share delicacies and stories from our countries, we are
going to use the coffee breaks of our programme to share with each others something from our
homes. Every country is going to use the time of each coffee break to share with the others part of
their culture. For this, we ask you to bring something from your country that can be served next to
a cup of coffee or tea. Additionally, you can have with you flyers or anything else you think can
share with the rest of the participants part of where you are coming from.
WHAT TO BRING?
– Clothes suitable for weather conditions in Latvia and personal hygiene items.
– Please bring one computer per national team.
Latvian Association for Youth Activists (Latvia)
EUROMED EVE POLSKA (Poland)
ASSOCIAZIONE SIKANIE (Italy)
Euro-Med Youth Federation (EMYF) (Germany)
ASOCIACION JUVENIL INTERCAMBIA (Spain)
Kadin ve Genc Girisim Merkezi Dernegi (Turkey)
Euromed Eve Ireland Ltd (Ireland)
MTÜ NOORTEVAHETUSE ARENGU ÜHING ESTYES (Estonia)
Расходы на проживание и питание покрыты программой Erasmus+. Транспортные расходы возвращаются в размере до 180 евро.
Перед тем как подать заявку убедись, что тебе подходят дни проведения проекта.
Чтобы подать заявку, нажми на кнопку “кандидировать”, заполни форму и пришли ее на [email protected]
Ищем лидера. Если хочешь попробовать себя, заполни ходатайство и пришли нам. (лидер не платит за участие)