Первая часть длительного и состоящего из нескольких этапов проекта “Volunteering from A to Z”, которая происходит уже в ноябре в Болгарии!
Objectives of the TC:
- raising awareness on the philosophy of volunteering and the opportunity for quality volunteer management
- providing principal information on volunteer projects, basic documents defining rights, responsibilities and roles of the main stakeholders involved
- deepening knowledge of the volunteer management and implementation cycle and the main tasks during each of the 8 stages
- sharing practical and useful advice from experience in volunteer management
- developing practical volunteer management skills, including competencies for communication, support, conflict transformation, intercultural communication and learning, motivation, focusing on online volunteer and knowledge management tools
- sharing good and not so good volunteer management practices and stories, in order to learn ideas for improvement and development of future volunteering projects
- share good practices and emphasize the importance of learning, its tracking, evaluation, recognition and linking it to future better employment of young people in the labour market
- establishing a support and sharing group of organizations to assist with management volunteers in future volunteer projects
- increasing understanding of Erasmus +: Youth and European Solidarity Corps programs and the volunteering opportunities they offer.
Profile of the participants
- project managers, coordinators, supervisors and support staff of volunteering projects (short and longterm projects)
- Age 18+
- Willing to learn, develop and share
- Willing to practise and multiply learning after the training course
- Able to understand and express themselves in English
- Are committed to attend for the full duration of the even
- Are committed to do a follow-up/dissemination activity to be implemented in their country after the training course
Прочитайте дополнительную информацию о проекте в инфолисте слева. Заполните форму по ссылке в инфолисте и дайте нам знать!