Projekti eesmärk on noorsootöö kvaliteedi tõstmine väikeses külas Hong Kong lähedal
The project is co-organized by Hong Kong Children & Youth Services Tai Po District Youth Outreaching Social Work Team. The aims of Tai Po District Youth Outreaching Social Work Team are :
- To early identify and reach out to the target service users and prevent them from further behavioral deterioration and falling prey to negative elements;
- To provide guidance/support to direct the target service users to more positive lifestyles;
- To empower the target service users to overcome their difficulties and problems;
- and To foster the development of positive social values and attitudes as well as to enhance their social functioning and potentials of the target service users.
- Workcampers will mainly work around Tai Po district and Lam Tsuen (village) or on the beach. For example, learning dragon boat Environmental conservation, doing traditional DIY, having some local tour and sightseeing, etc Details shall depend on the weather.
- Accomodation : – Workcampers live in (Tai Mei Tuk) Bradbury Jockey Club Youth Hostel (https://www.yha.org.hk/en/hostel/bradbury-jockey-club-youth-hostel/). It is well equipped with a bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.
- Facilities are including Tuck shop, Wifi, Lockers, Self-catering kitchen & canteen and Self-service laundry (Pay money). –
- Workcampers are responsible for maintaining a clean and tidy environment of the living and working areas. – Mosquitoes are unavoidable in rural area. Please remember to bring more mosquito repellent. Organic or natural one is recommended. –
- You are responsible for the safety and security of your belongings in the camp site. – Recycling bins will be available in the camp site.
- Meals : • Workcampers are responsible for carrying out cooking and cleaning duties by turns. • Bring along your secret recipe and even special ingredients from your country to share with us your favorite home country dishes! • Please indicate if you request special diet to your team, e.g. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc.
- In contrast to the densely populated areas of Hong Kong Island and Kowloon, Tai Po is a new territories area characterized by natural scenery, near sea and hill, and a stunning sunset. The place is also located just next to Shenzhen, China.
- • The workcamp should be run and created by each workcamper. Workcampers may also be divided into teams to carry out the daily work by turns. Let’s discuss it on the first day and fix the role of each workcamper. • Please be open-minded to different cultures. • Have an open heart to share and talk.
- Language should not be a problem. Communication is not about language.
See projekt ei olnud päris sinu jaoks? Veel projekte leiad andmebaasist: //goo.gl/DzqcfY
Soovid teada rohkem korralduslikust poolest ja kandideerimisest? Vaata siia: //estyes.ee/vabatahtlikuna-maailmas/