Since 2015 ICJA offers trainings and youth exchanges in the frame of a concept we call “Young Activists for Peace”. In four years over 300 participants came from different corners of the European Union, Eastern Europe and Caucasus, as well as the Mediterranean Region.
The 4 “Young Activists for Peace” projects offered a wide range of activities, topics and pedagogical concepts in the field of peace education, trainings for democracy, empowerment for youngsters with fewer opportunities etc. We do this, because we believe in the impact of this work on the young participants and in the long run also on more democratic and peaceful societies.
The Training, Evaluation and Planning Seminar will provide sessions and opportunities to:
– Learn and reflect about the concept “Young Activists for Peace” and other peace and democracy oriented concepts and methods and to assess the impact of such activities
– Learn and reflect about the Sustainable Development Goals and the contribution their achievement could make to lasting peace at society and global level.
– Discuss what is needed so that more young people will stand up against racism and intolerance and for the utopia of a better world based on peaceful dialogue.
– Learn about methods and get know-how for peace oriented youth work activities
– Work in a structured way on approaches and ideas for future Youth exchange and education activities which foster the democratic values and active citizenship of young people
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 275€.