Projekti on pakkuda veel 1 koht! Ära heitu, kui avalduse kuupäev on möödas, kandideerimine on pikendatud!
The project “Volunteering from A to Z” aims at improving and enhancing the quality of the implementation of volunteer projects with a focus on ESC and thus ensuring the activities of these projects are achieved more effectively for both the main actors (volunteer, host organization, supporting organization, mentor, supervisor) as well as for the other affected – target group, local volunteers, local community, etc. We want to achieve clarity, understanding and successful implementation of all steps in delivering high quality, meaningful and balanced service-learning volunteer projects by partner organizations as well as provide space and opportunity for networking and collaboration in which organizations can help and support themselves during the realization of their current and future volunteer projects.
- raising awareness on the philosophy of volunteering and the opportunity to realize quality and successful volunteer projects
- providing principal information on volunteer projects, basic documents defining rights, responsibilities and roles of the main stakeholders involved
- deepening knowledge of the overall process of managing volunteering projects, and acquiring the skills to effectively structure activities throughout the project cycle – needs assessment, preparation, application, implementation, evaluation, follow-up activities, dissemination of results
- encouraging the use of non-formal learning methods and creativity in the implementation of volunteering projects
- sharing practical and useful advice from experience in volunteering projects
- developing practical skills for managing and implementing quality volunteering projects in view of the risks and changing realities and the challenges we face
- sharing good and not-so-good volunteering projects practices and stories aimed at improving the quality of future volunteering projects
- creating a supportive and shared group of organizations for the purpose of future collaboration and assistance in the volunteering projects management
- increasing understanding of Erasmus +: Youth and European Solidarity Corps programs and the volunteering opportunities they offer
Profile of the participants:
● project managers, coordinators, supervisors and support staff of volunteering projects (short and longterm projects)
● Age 18+
● Willing to share knowledge, ideas, useful tips
● Willing to practice and multiply learning after the seminar
● Able to understand and express themselves in English
● Are committed to attend for the full duration of the event
● Are committed to do a follow-up/dissemination activity to be implemented in their country after the seminar
Kandideerimiseks loe esmalt läbi infopakk. Seejärel täida avaldus SIIN!
Korraldaja teeb lõpliku valiku osalejate seast ise, võttes arvesse saatva organisatsiooni eelistusi.