With this PBA we are dedicated to develop cooperation with other European organizations working with youth experienced and interested in social inclusion and active citizenship through creative usage and good practices of using sport as a tool for it.
- Identify and establish possible future long term cooperations with the selected partner organizations
- Collaborate in increasing the number of projects aiming at enhancing social inclusion and active citizenship in Erasmus+ funded projects throughout Europe and beyond
- The greater goal of the project is also to improve the amount and variety of usage of sport based methods as a NFE educational tool serving social inclusion and active citizenship under Erasmus+ programmes and therefore contribute to an integrational society and strengthened intercultural dialogue at local, national and international level too.
- Provision of a meeting point to bring together 30 youth workers for future collaborations in Sport as a tool for social inclusion and active citizenship – PBA creation, strategic and collaborative partnership building and KA1 projects development.
- We will be designing at least 7 projects (training course, collaborative and strategic partnership) to be applied in 2020 deadlines.
- Strengthen the motivation and increase cooperation between youth organizations internationally interested in the topic of using sport as a tool for social inclusion and active citizenship
- Provide a space to learn and share good practices and experience on the usage of sports a tool for social inclusion and active citizenship in youth work.
- Encourage and develop the creation of future projects within Erasmus+ framework.
- Create the space for contact-making and networking as a base of future projects with special focus on the usage of sport as a tool for the project’s topic.
- Foster quality improvement in youth work by developing projects using sport as a tool to foster social inclusion and active citizenship.
- youth trainers/workers/leaders active in their organizations in project management/organization and writing (minimum 1 year!)
- able to communicate in English
Kandideerimiseks loe kõigepealt hoolikalt läbi projekti infokiri, mille saad alla laadida vasakult. Võta teadmiseks, et tegemist on partnerlussuhete loomisele suunatud kokkusaamisega, mitte niisama koolitusega. Kandideerimiseks kirjuta [email protected] Ja jää ootama vastust 🙂
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 275€.