Tegemist on kaheosaline projektiga, kus lisaks Austria koolitusele toimub suvel ka noortevahetus Ukrainas. Mõlemas etapis osalemine ei ole kohustus, kuid on kindlasti soositud.
When we organize youth projects and volunteering camps in the countryside, it can sometimes feel like a parallel universe: Youth from all around Europe engages in an intense intercultural exchange, while there is not necessarily a lot of interaction with the local community. We want to change that and strengthen the local impact of international volunteering projects.
- Non-formal education methods around making international volunteers interact with rural communities
- Best practices of engaging international volunteers in rural communities, among them the „Image Mapping“ project from Ukraine
- How to create intercultural events in villages
- How to reach rural youth to participate in international volunteering projects
- Group dynamics of international youth projects in the countryside
As an outcome, we will create a manual on how to create interaction between international volunteers and rural communities. The manual will include method descriptions and guidelines for youth and volunteering organisations to be used.
All participants selected for this project must meet the following criteria
- be 18 years old or older
- work with volunteer management or organising volunteering projects
- be staff, activists or volunteer from volunteering organisations, youth organiations, municipalities and other institutions
- be able to work in English
- be interested in the seminar topics (rural development, international volunteering) and have a strong motivation to act as a multiplier
- commit to implement the learned knowledge and skills in practice back home
- commit to actively participate from the beginning to the end of the training
We explicitly encourage participants of all genders, sexual orientations, abilities and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
Enne kandideerimist veendu, et saad kindlasti osaleda terve programmi aeg. Palun anna osalemissoovist teada aadressil [email protected] saates täidetud avaldus.