Our future is at stake because of climate change and the ones who will suffer the most from our inaction to stand up for our planet are young people.
In this seminar, 33 participants of climate justice organisations and peace/volunteering organisations from 15 European countries will come together to learn from each other in how to organize youth, how to do activism for climate justice and how we can mobilize more young people into the climate justice movement.
- Enhancing awareness of the need for organized action around climate justice in the volunteering and peace movement
- Increased partnerships between peace/volunteering organisations and climate justice organisations
- Coming up with new volunteering projects to support the climate justice movement and increasing the quality of existing ones
- Sharing and creating approaches, workshops and tools to support young people in their organized action around climate justice (how to organize demonstrations and street actions, how to mobilize people, etc.)
We will exchange experiences and have training on the following topics:
Active citizenship and resistance
Organized action around climate justice within the volunteering and peace movement
Ideas and inspiration for local campaigning, events and activities
- be 18+ years
- be able to come to the seminar by train or bus if possible, due to the high impact of flying on climate change
- be active in organisation
- be able to work in English language
- be interested in the project topics and have strong motivation to act as multiplier
- commit to implement the learned knowledge and skills in practice back home
- commit to send a report of the seminars to your sending organisation
- commit to actively participate from the beginning to the end of the project
- be motivated to work with people from different backgrounds
Kandideerimiseks palun loe läbi infokiri ja täida ära avaldus. Sobivate kandidaatidega võtame ise ühendust!
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 180€.