The meeting is a part of the project “City. A place for Youth. Space for Dialogue”, which offers opportunities for young people from Estonia, Germany, and Romania:
- to meet together;
- to learn about the life of their peers in different corners of Europe;
- to discuss about participation, inclusion, dialogue, and democracy;
- to share and develop their ideas and initiatives for their local communities;
- to bring their opinions to decision-makers.
The aim of the meeting in Bucharest is
- to raise awareness on diversity,
- to learn about different forms of exclusion and discrimination
- to get to know good practices of working for an inclusive society
- 16-24 years old
- either involved in any groups, organizations or initiatives on local levels
- have the desire to be involved in any initiatives for changing their communities
- who need to improve their competences for civic participation
- speak English
There is an opportunity to take part in the following meeting of the project in Berlin, Germany, on 15-21 May 2020.
Kandideerimiseks võta kõigepealt ühendust [email protected] ning selgita osalussoovi ning kogemusi. Kui oled osalejaks valitud, siis täida ära ankeet.
Projekt on toetatud Erasmus+ programmi poolt.