Seeds of Solidarity 2.0 is a 10 months long-term ESC volunteering project:
- Where you will be working with 8 fellow international volunteers in a rural area of Nógrád county, in north of Hungary.
- During the project you will be working in different locations, such as local schools, youth centers, an elderly home, and a kids center. You will deliver English-speaking, non-formal education sessions for children and youth with fewer opportunities.
- Activity dates: 01/04/2023-31/01/2024
Learn more and apply, if you would like to:
- Have a chance to contribute to the life and development of a community in an international environment.
- Create equal opportunities for children and youth to increase the quality of their lives.
- Gain experience in youth work (outreach and field work with children and youths).
- Develop many skills and competences (e.g. teamwork, creativity, organizational skills, and responsibility).
- Learn about life, cultures, and values of other nationalities.
- Add a volunteering experience in your CV (YouthPass) and references for your future job.
What will you do?
- Organise and deliver creative workshops and non-formal sessions in local schools and youth centers.
- Provide open youth work services and leisure time activities for young people aged 6-21 on a daily basis.
- Enrich the youth centers with activities developing their competences, skills, and interests which expand the image of the world for the youth.
- Deliver English and German lessons in schools by using non-formal educational methods.
- Assist our trainings, workcamps, and youth exchanges in our Creative Space Youth Center in Hollókő.
- Put your own initiative (project idea) into practice with professional support.
Read more about the project and the practical details HERE.