INEX Slovakia otsib oma meeskonda pikaajalisi vabatahtlike.
We are looking for three ESC volunteers, that will become part of our office team and help us with our activities. During the project, the volunteers will be helping us with the office work, they will lead a workcamp in Slovakia, organize free time activities for the people with disabilities and they will have chance to develop their own workshop according to their initiative and interest.
- organising Tea meetings for our volunteers;
- becoming the co-leader on the workcamps in Slovakia;
- creating workshop;
- administrative work;
- promotion of volunteering;
- participation on our trainings;
- organising free time activities for people with disabilities
More information about the activities here: https://inex.sk/sk/events/50720/show_public or https://bit.ly/3tkFTln
Accommodation, food and transport arrangements
The volunteers will be living together in an appropriately equipped flat only 5 minutes far from the Inex Slovakia office. This flat is situated near the city center and all the important institutions are around. They can find there laundry facilities as well as fully equipped kitchen. There are two rooms in the flat for the volunteers, so two volunteers will have to share a room. Volunteers will receive money for food together with the pocket money at the beginning of each month and they will manage the money on their own. Since our office is near the flat, volunteers can walk to the work.
Training during the activity
Volunteers will be part of:
- on-arrival training organized by Slovak National Agency;
- mid-term training organized by Slovak National Agency;
- the ESC volunteer will be trained within the framework of educational programme “VOLUNTEER MANAGEMENT IN MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT” with nationwide validity accredited by Slovak Ministry of Education. We welcome ESC volunteer to take part on our trainings. They are organized for our future camp leaders. We will adjust the trainings following the abilities, experiences and skills of the ESC volunteers.
Are you responsible, flexible? Focused on working with youth? Creative and ready to take initiative? Passionate about volunteering and interested in workcamps? Positive and open-minded person? Then we want you 🙂
This project is already approved. More information about the project: https://bit.ly/3Dy1yJ3
If you are interested, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org