GOB Menorca is opening several volunteering positions for 2023-2024 on the Island with GOB Menorca.
1) 2 European volunteering positions in the nursery garden for autocthonous plants.
An opportunity to live and work on the island for one year. The objective of Es Viver Centre is to preserve local plants and promote sustainable gardening to reduce resource use. We value previous voluntary experience and enthusiasm for teamwork and gardening. A moderate level of English or Spanish is required. The applicant should enjoy working in nature and be physically capable of doing easy to moderate outdoor work. More information: https://youth.europa.eu/solidarity/placement/32488_en
2) 1 opportunity supporting our sustainable agriculture project.
Tasks include supporting volunteering sessions, excursions and other events and comms tasks. An medium to advanced level of Spanish is required. An interest in sustainable agriculture, land stewardship, communications, graphic design, photography is valued, but overall a positive, proactive attitude and motivation to learn. More information: https://youth.europa.eu/solidarity/placement/32482_en
3) 1 opportunity helping with EE activities & supporting marine environment conservation activities.
This is a wide-encompassing position, a good introduction to working in the environmental third sector. A scientific educational background and interest in nature, the sea and the outdoor will be valued. A medium level of Spanish is required. A valid driving license is necessary for many activities. More information: https://youth.europa.eu/solidarity/placement/32489_en
- Open to European nationals, 18 – 30 years old.
- An opportunity to live and work on the island of Menorca for 1 year: Feb 2023 – Feb 2024.
- Accommodation and monthly living allowance provided.
- Knowledge of Spanish and disposition towards environmentalism is valued.
- Please send us your application if you are interested: CV, cover letter and any questions you may have to email@example.com
Küsimuste korral: firstname.lastname@example.org