Learning for sustainability is a process involving the cognitive, affective and psychomotor dimensions. This means that we need to involve participants in a transformative process as individuals, by engaging each of these three elements. We can think of this as involving Head (thinking), Heart (feeling) and Hands (doing). Uniting these three domains helps young people acquire the knowledge, skills and attitudes that are needed to build a more sustainable, peaceful and just world. Among the impacts of the project we want to create a sort of handbook that can be used and replicated in all international exchange experiences.
- environmental sustainability: what is it?
- what we can do: responsible behavior and choices in everyday life
- one more step: changing habits outside of us (how to spread and raise awareness)
- knowledge of the concepts of environmental sustainability; of active citizenship and participation democratic
- the structure and core values of the Erasmus + program
- aptitude for active engagement in civil society; opening up to new ways; attitude
- empathetic and predisposition to active listening
- 18-25 years old
- active in their local organisations/communities
- able to work in English
- able to multiply the effect of the project in the local communities
- interested in the topic
Kandideerimiseks lae vasakult “KANDIDEERI” alt alla kandideerimisvorm ja saada täidetud vorm aadressil [email protected]
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse projekti lõppedes kuni 275 EUR.