PEACE on kaheosaline projekt, kus esimene koolitus on juba ära toimunud. Grupiliider on valitud, osalejate kandideerimine avatakse jaanuari lõpupoole! Otsime osalejaid noortevahetusele, mis toimub 21-30.04.2020 Itaalias.
P.E.A.C.E. Promoting European Awareness to Contrast Extremism
- raise awareness, among youth workers and young people, on the wide-spread of different forms of populism in the nowadays societies using propaganda and rhetoric to incite racism and xenophobia
- promote anti-racist approaches in Europe
- fight to the wide-spread of racism and xenophobia
ADVANCED PLANNING VISIT – APV:
- gather the future group leaders of the two Youth Exchanges – YEs in order to prepare the upcoming steps, run the logistic check, develop the final agendas and select the working methods to apply during the two YEs.
YOUTH EXCHANGES – YE:
- raise awareness among young people on the racism and xenophobia widespread in their countries and at European level;
- to enable young people to understand and then recognize the different forms of populism, empowering their capacities to “read” the context where they live;
- detect the different forms of propaganda/rhetoric often applied and some of the tools used to promote populist approaches;
- make the young people experimenting new tools to afterwards raise awareness, among groups of peers, on the importance of understanding the phenomenon and of applying anti-racist approaches.
- interested in the topic
- able to communicate in English
- 18-25 y.o.
The whole project will be based on non formal education – NFE methodologies and for this
reason, it will be articulated following the NFE main pillars:
1) flexibility, being learner-centred, contextualized and based on the promotion of participatory approaches
2) horizontal cooperation, where facilitators and experts create a shared learning path with participants and trainees, encouraging the exchange of knowledge
3) personal empowerment though self-esteem raising, development of the self-confidence, competences and skills development
During the project it will be proposed a LEARNING BY DOING APPROACH: the specific learning objectives are organized to be practically experimented through interactive activities and to ensure a coherent learning process. Furthermore, METHODS WILL
BE RE-ADAPTED during the process, taking into account the needs of participants and of the different actors involved.
Kandideerimiseks loe kõigepealt hoolikalt läbi projekti infokiri, mille saad alla laadida vasakult. Kandideerimiseks täida kandideerimisvorm vasakul. Ja jää ootama vastust 🙂
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 360€.