It is getting harder and harder to unwind ourselves, develop own ways, separate own views from societal ones, and develop critical thinking. It’s getting harder when our mind is constantly affected by overwhelming news, useless information, those standardized, stereotypical views and approaches characterizing the certain societies and cultures. In order to try to avoid this, through this project we would like to give the participants apossibility to be more aware of their selves and their lives, own fundamental values, views,personal attitudes, decisions and actions. The project guides the participants to find the new ways of personal development, self-expression and self-transformation through experimenting various methodologies of Yoga, meditation, body-movement, massage, music and breathing techniques.
- To develop focus, concentration and clear mind
- To stimulate self-reflection through personal development sessions
- To equip participants with competences and methods for their personal and professional development, needed for transferring the common European values, preventing violent radicalisation
- To discover the new ways of self-awareness through meditation, yoga, massage, bodymovement and breath techniques
- To enhance healthy lifestyle, physical flexibility, coordination and body awareness through experimenting different styles of Yoga and contemporary dance movements
- To promoting the respect of diversity, intercultural and inter-religious dialogue, common values of freedom and human rights, practice tolerance, break stereotypes and prejudices, and fight against discrimination
- To build meaningful relationships and future
- Resident in the country of their sending/receiving organization
- Age: 21-30 years (age of the leader is not limited)
- gender balance within the group
- Readiness and availability to involve in the project actively
and dedicate time and effort. (Newcomers in Erasmus+
programme are highly welcomed)
- Basic level of English
- An expertise/interest in one of the following fields: yoga, meditation, coaching, massage or dance (as they will be responsible to plan and facilitate the workshops/sessions of the youth exchange, supported by the facilitators).
Projektis osalemiseks palun loe läbi infokiri ning seejärel saada täidetud avaldus [email protected] Seejärel antakse sulle teada, kas oled valitud osalejaks või mitte. Paari päeva jooksul pead maksma osalustasu, et kinnitada koht. Lennupiletid pead esialgu ise maksma, toit ja ööbimine on tasutus Easmus+ rahastuse arvelt.
Projekt on rahastatud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Lennutoetus 268€ piires tagastatakse projekti lõppedes.