Noortevahetus, kus käsitletakse globaalset soojenemist ja võimalikke uusi keskkonnasõbralikke eluviise.
REV Association, in partnership with Alter Eco 30 Association, organize an Erasmus+ Youth Exchange to discuss how the global warming challenges us in our way of Living Together.
This project will take place in an ecological house, where a community has organized itself to live in an environmental friendly way, and where everything is designed and thought to live in peace with the environment.
Participants will have opportunity to discover how an environmental friendly community works, to participate in workshop and debate on the topic, and to create together an exhibition on the different ways for Young Europeans to live in Peace with the nature.
This project is also a collective experience, where 20 young European will live together during the time of the project, and engage together in the daily management of the project.
This youth exchange will also aim at creating guidelines for young citizen whishing to tackle the environmental issues, and to have the participants more ready to understand and discuss the global warming, and create new ways of living together, of living in this world, to create an other world.
– To collective discuss the challenge of global warming
– To meet and discuss with local actors who decided to make lifechoice adressing this challenge
– To look for practical and concrete way for them to adress this challenge in their daily life
– To create guidelines for all european citizen that whishes to participate in changing the world.
– To live a collective and intercultural experience
Activities: Discussion workshop, technical workshop, debate, meeting with local actors engaged for an ecological society.
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 360€.
Enne kandideerimist palun veendu, et saad antud kuupäevadel osaleda.