Koolitus Ungaris 3-13 oktoobris 18+ noorte liidritele.
Changemaker is a 9-days personal development training course for those already guiding either groups or volunteers, who want to improve their performance, based upon the principles of self-awareness, resourcefulness and accountability.
The main methodology used will be personal development or self-reflection, which means that we will be focusing mainly on your mindset/attitudes rather than providing you practical skills or models.
The training is here for you to:
- Reflect on your mindset: attitudes, values, and beliefs
- Realize how your mindset influences your behaviors, the
results you get and the relationships you have with other
people in your working context
- Acquire models and tools to align yourself with your core
values, while being more inclusive towards others and
- Put your experience into practice and exchange best practices
with other participants
The training is intended for participants, who:
- have experience in leading workcamps or other type of
projects involving groups or volunteers
- will lead a project involving young people in 2022
- are at least 18 years and able to communicate easily in
- want to develop themselves by reflecting on their
mindset and how they usually function
- will participate fully in the programme from the beginning
until the end
What experience can you expect?
1. Self-Reflection (Day 1 to 5)
You will have the opportunity to getter a better understanding of your mindset and its core elements (beliefs, concepts, automatic behaviours) and how they affect the results you usually obtain in life and how you work with others.
It will be a journey into expanding what works and improving what doesn’t work when it comes to your mindset.
Input, activities and reflection spaces will be there to guide you on this exploration.
2. Submersion/Real life implementation/Outdoor (Day 5 to 8)
The best way to put know ledge from theory to applicationis to practice in a real-life situation or context.
You will have several assignments to complete in the local communities around Nógrád county.
You will be able to put into practice the competences acquired throughout the previous days of the TC.
3. Final steps (Day 8 & 9)
The last days are there to wrap up the learning experience of the TC, in such a way that the insights can be taken home in a structured manner, to plan follow-up steps, and to close the TC together.
Methodology / approach of the training
Changemaker 3.0 is not a regular training you might be used to when it comes to non-formal education/Erasmus+.
We ask you to read the description of the methodology used, before applying!
The program will be in a group accommodation called Creative Space Training Center, surrounded by beautiful nature.
This is a 3-level stone building with 4-5-6 bedded rooms, with shower and toilet en suite.
Bedlinen will be provided.
You can also find the training room, dining area, common social areas in the building, and a big garden around.
Creative Space is in Hollókő, a village that is part of UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites.
More details and information on the venue and how to reach it will be included in the confirmation letter that will be sent to participants after their acceptance.
3th October – Arrival
4th October – First day of the programme
12th October – Last day of the programme
13th October – Departure
We ask you NOT to book your ticket until you get the confirmation on your application!
• Accommodation, food, training materials are provided.
• There is a contribution of 60 € to be paid in cash upon
• Travel reimbursement is provided up to the limit – 275 euro
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 275 EUR.
Enne kandideerimist palun veendu, et saad antud kuupäevadel osaleda. Kandideerimiseks kirjuta [email protected]