About the mobility
‘crEATe!’ is a Training Course in which we are partners from 5 countries: Estonia, Hungary, Greece, Italy and Spain. The project is designed for those who are open to innovative methods in youth work in the topic of food-climate nexus and build it in their daily work, especially while working with disadvantaged groups. The program will take place in Alsótold, Hungary between 28 May – 05 June 2022.
This training program was created in order to allow youth workers to gain a new environmental attitude, to learn new methods and tools on how one can make the first steps towards a more sustainable food consumption both personally and professionally. They will also practice how they can promote the idea of sustainability through games and how they can use different tools in their work with youngsters.
The program is organised by ReCreativity and Heroes of Responsible Dining Foundation. Both oragnizations are from Budapest and providing non formal educational programs in order that people build creative soulitions in their everyday life and in the meantime acquire environmental awareness. More info: www.recreativity.net. The program of the mobility is designed and conducted by a multicultural team of experienced trainers and assistants.
The main method we use is creative recycling which is a method based on creativitiy, cooperation and crafting. We use creativity and upcycling as a tool to develop various skills. We mix this method with outdoor and online and offline gamification in order to reduce waste and raise awareness in the topics os sustainable dining. We focus on learning to learn, social and civic activism, entrepreneurship, creativity, language and digital competences.
- skill-development workshops on food consumption related awareness
- working individually and in small, big and mixed groups
- teambuilding activities
- improvement of key competences
- sharing of best practices
- outdoor activities
- gamification workshops
- living library
Participation is open for people who are over 18 years old, coming from Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy and Spain. We are looking for people who are open to learn new techniques of creative recycling, gamified awareness raising and are open to develop themselves through outdoor challenges. The Training Course is open for youth workers, trainers, members of NGOs who are working in the area of non formal education and who are interested in learning new techniques and methods which they can use in their work in regard of raising awareness realted sustainable food consumption.
- 28 May – 05 June 2022
- Alsótold, Hungary
- The program will take place in the beautiful small village of Alsótold in Hungary.
- The transportation from Budapest to Alsótold and back will be organised by a common bus for the whole group.
- The accomodation will be at Toldi Ház, a group accomodation where participants will stay in rooms of 4.
- Please, do NOT buy your ticket, until you get a confirmation letter!
- You have to arrive to the centre of Budapest by 16:00 the latest on 28th of May! A common bus will take the whole group to the accomodation from there.
The following costs are covered by the Erasmus+ programme:
- Cost of the program
- Travel cost (according to the conditions of reimbursement – see below, 275€ for Estonia)
Participants need to cover the following:
- Participants’ contribution: 60€/person to be paid in cash in HUF or euro on arrival.
Conditions of reimbursement
- The Reimbursement of your travel cost will be paid in HUF after the program and will be done by bank transfer.
- You can only recieve your reimbursement if you participate at the whole program.
- All the following ORIGINAL documents will be needed: all your tickets and boarding passes; invoices of tickets, passport or ID
More information: https://www.canva.com/design/DAE4D9pLYM0/xJqSdXzAO1WnyXOjixuPZQ/view?utm_content=DAE4D9pLYM0&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton#10