Pikaajaline ja mitmest etapist koosneva projekti “Volunteering from A to Z” esimene osa, mis toimub juba novembris Bulgaarias!
Objectives of the TC:
- raising awareness on the philosophy of volunteering and the opportunity for quality volunteer management
- providing principal information on volunteer projects, basic documents defining rights, responsibilities and roles of the main stakeholders involved
- deepening knowledge of the volunteer management and implementation cycle and the main tasks during each of the 8 stages
- sharing practical and useful advice from experience in volunteer management
- developing practical volunteer management skills, including competencies for communication, support, conflict transformation, intercultural communication and learning, motivation, focusing on online volunteer and knowledge management tools
- sharing good and not so good volunteer management practices and stories, in order to learn ideas for improvement and development of future volunteering projects
- share good practices and emphasize the importance of learning, its tracking, evaluation, recognition and linking it to future better employment of young people in the labour market
- establishing a support and sharing group of organizations to assist with management volunteers in future volunteer projects
- increasing understanding of Erasmus +: Youth and European Solidarity Corps programs and the volunteering opportunities they offer.
Profile of the participants
- project managers, coordinators, supervisors and support staff of volunteering projects (short and longterm projects)
- Age 18+
- Willing to learn, develop and share
- Willing to practise and multiply learning after the training course
- Able to understand and express themselves in English
- Are committed to attend for the full duration of the even
- Are committed to do a follow-up/dissemination activity to be implemented in their country after the training course
Kandideerimiseks loe kõigepealt hoolikalt läbi projekti infokiri, mille saad alla laadida vasakult. Seejärel täida ära infopakis leitava lingi kaudu kandideerimisavaldus ja anna sellest ka meile teada.
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 275€.