About the project
Training of Trainers (ToT) is a 5 days long (+ 2 travel days) skills–oriented training course aiming to improve the trainer skills of the participants. If you go through this training you will be able to design and implement educational activities in the non-formal education.
Specifically, you will:
- Understand how to design a good non–formal educational activity including objectives and practice it during training.
- Be able to reflect the various learning styles and group dynamics of the group while designing and implementing the programme.
- Be able to give and receive the constructive feedback.
- Explore your own motivation in being trainers.
- Enhance your practical skills:
- presentation skills – to be able to express yourself clearly in front of the group and to be aware of the non–verbal communication and verbal communication;
- facilitation skills;
- leading learning reflection after activities;
Who can apply?
The training is intended for participants, who:
• are excited to become more proficient in leading a group at educational activities (planning to become or improve as trainers, facilitators, youth workers – voluntarily or professionally), but it will be also useful for voluntary projects (such as workcamps) leaders;
• have experience of working with groups of participants – ideally have been leaders of voluntary projects and can build up on this experience;
• would like to stay active with INEX–SDA or sending organization, e.g. train new workcamp leaders or other volunteers, lead workshops in workcamps, lead workshops in evaluation meetings, lead another voluntary projects, etc.;
• are at least 18 years old and can participate at the whole training course from the beginning till the end.
Venue: Scout centre Domašov nad Bystřicí, near Olomouc, Czech Republic
Dates of the training are most probably 10th to 16th October 2022 (still to be confirmed by the venue), specifically:
● 10th October – arrivals to the venue will be till 18:30, programme will start with dinner;
● 11th – 15th October – training
● 16th October – departures from the venue after breakfast
• It is necessary to participate from the beginning of the TC till the end, no late arrivals / early departures.
• Each participant will have to provide us with negative test (PCR not older than 72 hours, Rapid test from the official centre not older than 24 hours) + participants travelling from abroad will need to make one rapid test on the venue (rapid test on the venue will be covered by INEX–SDA). If there are any changes, you will be immediately informed.
• There is 50€/1300CZK (25eur/650CZK is fee and 25eur/650CZK is deposit) contribution fee from each participant, that has to be paid in advance to the organisers (after the confirmation of your acceptation). The deposit part (25eur/650CZK) is refundable after the participation at the whole training course.
• The organizer will arrange the boarding, accommodation, materials, content of the training as well as reimbursement of the travel costs of the participants.
How to apply?
If you want to apply, please, fill in the application form until 31st August
Contact person: Lenka Polcerová, email@example.com, +420 724 236 972
The training is coordinated and hosted by: INEX–SDA, Czech Republic
THIS PROJECT WAS SUPPORTED BY ERASMUS+ KA1 ACCREDITATION IN YOUTH.