The Difference Between aims to bring an innovative approach for leading and facilitating groups in youth work, by overcoming the gap between facilitators’ methods and the needs of the group.
We want to focus on how to create an empowering and inviting context when working with young people.
4 key elements:
- craftsmanship – designing programs according to group needs and stage of development
- communication – holistic use of body, voice and words
- connection – empathetic behavior towards acknowledging group needs
- co-leadership – shared decision making
- Become more attuned to the learning needs of the context you are working in
- Improve and boost your practical skills for working with groups
- Promote and multiply the exchange of your best practices with other youth professionals
- Youth workers/facilitators/volunteers/trainers/peer educators
- Minimum 6 months experience in leading/facilitating groups
- Able to facilitate activities within 6 months after the TC
- Able to clearly articulate and understand in English
- This program was designed for those who have. at least a basic-intermediate experience in facilitation. All the tools and methods are, in our opinion and experience, more beneficial for them as they will be able to translate the learning experience into their working experience.
Kandideerimiseks loe kõigepealt hoolikalt läbi projekti infokiri, mille saad alla laadida vasakult. Võta teadmiseks, et tegemist on koolitusformaadiga, kus osalejad on juba grupi juhtimisega kokku puutunud. Tavapärase koolitusformaadi asemel peab osaleja olema avatud ja valmis iseendaga tööd tegema, st eneseanalüüs on koolituse oluline osa. Kandideerimiseks täida kandideerimisvorm infopaki lõpus. Ja jää ootama vastust 🙂
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 275€.