objectives and program of the project:
Learning for sustainability is a process involving the cognitive, affective and psychomotor dimensions. This means that we need to involve participants in a transformative process as individuals, by engaging each of these three elements. We can think of this as involving Head (thinking), Heart (feeling) and Hands (doing).
Uniting these three domains helps young people acquire the knowledge, skills and attitudes that are needed to build a more sustainable, peaceful and just world. Among the impacts of the project, we want to create a sort of handbook that can be used and replicated in all international exchange experiences.
Topics we want to address:
• environmental sustainability: what is it?
• what we can do: responsible behaviour and choices in everyday life
• one more step: changing habits outside of us (how to spread and raise awareness)
• the strategic role of the youth worker as a process facilitator of change in the
lifestyles of young people and in the choice of conditions to be able to carry
out the exchanges in the most sustainable way possible: choice of means of
transport, locations, menus, training materials, etc.
The Training Course will gather youth workers, youth leaders, educators, who are:
- active in their local organisations/communities;
- able to work in English;
- able to multiply the effect of the project in the local communities.
- 18+ years old
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 275€.