The project aims at look for youth workers and/or people already working in the field of European projects. Participants shall be committed to gaining further professional knowledge, thus developing skills required to work in the field of European project management.
“Project management for young Europeans” (FOYER) is a project promoted by the Building Bridges Association and implemented thanks to the contribution of partners involved in vocational training courses. The latter is committed to developing the adequate knowledge to create and manage projects supported by the European Commission under the current Erasmus+ programme. Activities under this project will take place in Cercedilla (Madrid) within a period of 6 days, from 4 to 10th August 2019. Participants will be 28 youth and/or people already working in the field of European projects (12 members, 2 participants per partner and 4 from Building Bridges). Accordingly, participants should demonstrate interest in fostering and developing the skills required to work in the field of EU project management or related sectors.
1) Identify the different European programs and funds (Erasmus+, Horizon2020, Leonardo, LIFE, EVS & the current European Solidarity Body), as well as their respective link with EU project management;
2) Analyze the “Project Manager” in all its hallmarks, including an explanation of the “Project Cycle Management” approach;
3) Explore and identify the professional role of the European project manager;
4) Develop the skills and abilities required to work constructively on these matters of subject: storytelling, leadership, negotiation, public speaking, risk management, stress management, problem solving and entrepreneurship;
5) Provide participants with the necessary tools for the creation, draft, implementation and dissemination of European projects including in the Erasmus+ programme (Ka1, Ka2 & Ka3);
6) Provide a space for dialogue and sharing experiences of good practices among youth workers;
7) Bring participants closer to the world of digitization and digital marketing in order to enable them to look for new EU mobility opportunities and better understand how to manage and disseminate an international project.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
1) Develop entrepreneurship, leadership and project management skills;
2) Learn how to exploit the tools and competencies used by an European project manager to benefit from the EU funds for youth;
3) Manage all the main tools, skills and strategies required to work in this field, with the aim of creating a project of quality capable of having a tangible impact among civil society;
4) Identify the specific aspects and characteristics of each opportunity provided by the European Commission and, consequently, acquire knowledge and experience to create European projects within the framework of the Erasmus+ programme.
What kind of participants are we looking for?
We are open to any young person committed to participating in the project and to demonstrating a strong motivation. Motivation is key for us. Your Answers to our form we will help us in determining this. Profile of volunteers:
– Between 18-30 years old;
– Eager to learn more about EU project management and digital communication;
– Interested in EU project development.
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 360€.