Are you interested in developing your level of intercultural sensitivity?
UNA Exchange together with BeDiverse is delivering a first stage training course for youth workers (anyone who works with young people aged 13-30, in a paid, voluntary, full or parttime position) to equip them with the necessary knowledge, understanding and skills to be able to break beyond the constructs of culture being intrinsically linked to nationality.
– develop understanding of multitude of different cultural differences held within Europe, from international – local – small groups – individual.
– learn to recognise that nothing defines us specifically. We are made up of so many aspects of different identities. We have more in common than we think.
– break down stereotypes related to nations, aesthetics and religion by exploring our own identifying aspects and those within the areas we live and work.
– develop a deeper sense of European citizenship by moving away from the focus of nation states defining culture to recognising that we are one Europe, even one world.
– consider creating a new type of ‘intercultural evening’ to be undertaken during E+ events.
– Be youth workers, leader’s coordinators, facilitators and trainers from active NGOs or public bodies that have mission and objectives that are related to young people.
– Be open to meeting new people from different countries and spending an intense period of time together, motivated and dedicated to learn and contribute to the training course
– Be willing and ready to share the outcomes of the training course with their young people, their local region and further if possible, by undertaking certain dissemination activities
– Be at least 18 years old
– Have at least a medium level of English comprehension (to be able to participate in discussions and in training activities)
– Be able to participate the entire project duration
Kandideerimiseks loe kõigepealt hoolikalt läbi projekti infokiri, mille saad alla laadida vasakult. Seejärel anna meile teada enda soovist ning täida ära kandideerimise link. Valitud osalejatega võtab organisatsioon ise hiljem ühendust.
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse 275€.