Aim of the project
The aim of our project is to develop coreleadership competencies of youth leaders of our organisations.
WHY? – Each year our organisations send several youth leaders for international activities abroad. Youth leaders act as role models, as supporters and as many other roles in the complexity of youth activities. For that, they need several key competences – knowledge, skills and attitudes. With them, they can lead others and also themselves for better future.
HOW? – Through intensive training focused on team leading, coaching, conflict management and effective communication.
- 3 participants per project partner
- Age 17 to 30
- less experienced in leading youth
- participated in at least 1 international youth activity
- English level B1 (able to communicate general topics)
- Additional requirement is that participants should be leading youth activities after the TC, ideally summer 2022 to put in practise gained competencies.
13.6.2022 (Monday) Arrivals
14.6.2022 Introductions, Getting to know each other
15.6.2022 Erasmus+, Team dynamics
16.6.2022 Teamwork, Conflicts, Study cases
17.6.2022 Communication in conflict
19.6.2022 Debriefing, Evaluation
20.6.2022 (Monday) Departures
The detailed schedule will be provided to participants before the training course.
We will be accommodated in NITA – a family run tourist accommodation in Mlynky, Slovakia. We will be accommodated in rooms by 2 to 3 persons with shared bathrooms.
- This project is co-financed by the European Commission through the Erasmus+ programme.
- Food and accommodation are fully covered.
- The travel costs are reimbursed up to the limits. These limits are described in the table below.
- The project will only cover expenses during the project days.
- Please note that to be able to reimburse your travel costs we need all youroriginal travel documents (tickets, boarding passes, invoices…). The reimbursement will be done after receiving all the original travel documents.
- Please arrange your travels, so you will arrive to Košice, Slovakia latest on 13.6.2022 at 18:00 and your departure from Košice, Slovakia to not be earlier than 6:00 20.6.2022. Transportation between the venue and Košice will be organised by the hosting organisation. Please consult your travel arrangements before booking with project manager – [email protected]
- Travel reimbursement limit from Estonia: 320€ / person
To apply fill in the form: https://forms.gle/pgQ6KRbEPQa2woRt8