EstYESi kauaaegne partner Egyesek on 15 aastat disaininud ja läbi viinud koolitusi Euroopa noorsootöö valdkonnas.
The training approach is very unique and unusual, springing from 2 core beliefs:
- Holistic development – professional improvement is only possible through personal development, as they are parallel, interconnected processes;
- Integral learning – we use a blend of both formal, informal, and nonformal methods, which allows us to use education fully instead of being limited by the conventional labels and boundaries.
The knowledge that is not shared is doomed to fade into oblivion, and a methodology that is not taken by others will be outdated and fossilized.As such, it is now the time to pass on our experiences and unique methodology to a new generation of trainers.
This project is for:
- those who are active in the field of youth trainings; particularly those who work with groups as trainers/facilitators/educators;
- have led youth programs before (training courses/workshops/learning activities);
- have a portfolio of youth programs they led;
- will facilitate activities within 6 months after the training course(s);
- are able to clearly communicate in English (intermediate level);
- are above 18 years old.
What can you expect?
- 2 residential training courses in Hungary
- Certification in the end of the 2 modules
- Mentoring support for implementing your own educational program
- Special materials and evaluation tools
- Individual coaching for learning needs during the training courses
- Group coaching based on professional topics and needs of the group
What will you learn?
- tools for facilitation, coaching, and training
- advanced group dynamics
- basic NLP* methods and tools
- reading a group, mapping group needs
- creating atmosphere for optimal learning
- impactful use of non-verbal communication
- embodied coaching, group coaching
We work out of integrity: we will provide you with the same methodology, elements, and learning culture that we use in our educational approach. By walking the talk, we give the opportunity for you to learn by real-life examples and experience the magical effect of this methodology on learners. Experiential learning or learning by doing is the main aspect of our methodology. We will provide several inputs, activities and moments for reflection, it is up to you to make the links with your own background. We have no expectation on what or how you should learn. This training is there for you to learn what you want to learn, to draw your own conclusions, so you can implement it after the training course is over. By using this method we give you the stage where you can truly be the creator of your own experience.
Springing from this main method we’ll use other approaches:
- Embodied awareness
- Outdoor learning
- Peer learning
- Group coaching
- Experiential learning
- Learning by submerging
- Confrontational coaching
Accommodation and food are fully covered by the Erasmus+ program. Travel tickets will be reimbursed in the amount 275€.
22.-30. November 2022 + January/February 2023