Koolitus noorsootöötajatele, noortejuhtidele ja teistele aktivistidele! Anna enda kandideerimisest ka meile teada, sest eelisjärjekorras valitakse just meie poolt kinnitatud kandidaadid 😉
IMPROdigious is an 8-day training course which aims to introduce and explore principles of “improvisation” and experiment with practical and fun tools and techniques that can be readily used in daily life, creative work and in the other situations and places too.
● want to explore and experiment with specific tools from non-formal artistic fields (theatre, dance, creative expression)
● want to use and imply the learned skills in your professional work with people
● are open to sharing your own skills and learning the skills with others
● are motivated and willing to commit to work on the objectives of the training course and participate in the whole duration of the project (preparation, training course, follow-up activities)
● 18+ years old
● able to communicate in English
What will be done?
- collecting new inputs and inspiration that renew motivations to act with commitment and new ideas
- refreshing curiosity and playfulness in approaching your work.
- improving your trainers’ skills to be more efficient, adaptable, responding to issues and demands in your work.
- widening your perspectives and points of view to see new opportunities, create new patterns, and avoid situations of stalemate when working with people with different cultural background.
- gathering specific tools from non formal artistic fields (theatre, dance, creative expression) that are not easily accessible for all the youth workers.
By training your own awareness, acceptance, sense of initiative you can improve the quality of your actions. We wish to support you in finding ways to more efficient and creative approach through improvisation – by developing your skills to be fully present, listen, accept and act, by equipping you with new improv based tools that you can later on use in your practice.
Kandideerimiseks viska pilk peale projekti kodulehele ja seejärel kandideeri! Anna enda kandideerimisest koos motivatsiooniga ka meile teada, sest just need avaldused saavad eelisjärjekorras rohelise tule. Seejärel oota korraldajate kinnitust!
Projekt on rahastatud Erasmus+ programmi raames. Reisitoetus Kreekasse on 360€, mis tagastatakse reisi järgselt (piletid peab esialgu ise ostma), majutus ja toitlustus on tagatud.