La Maison des Bateleurs has been created in 1996, and is part of the national movement of Solidarités Jeunesses. This place is dedicated to diversity, wishing to host lot of people from different backgrounds through several kinds of action (events, international workcamps,
inclusion workcamps,…). Volunteers from all around the world come here to share an intercultural experience, to work and live together.
With this project, We want to acknowledge different perspectives of interculturality from a social science approach, and cultrual mediation, like art and wellbeing for professionals in the field.
Six days of lectures and workshops about
- Social sciences expertise lectures, such as intercultural psychology and psychiatry, anthropology, etc.
- Wellbeing and art mediation workshops
- To understand different kind of behaviours and, thus, anticipate a conflict within an intercultural group.
- To discover and share new tools for professionals in contact with intercultural groups.
- Location: Maison des Bateleurs – Solidarites Jeunesses Montendre (France)
- From 13 – 19 November 2022 (included 2 travel days)
- Professionals in the field of interculturality
- Participants will be hosted in dorms. They will take part in the collective life with the support of long term volunteers living in the organization
- Financial conditions: travel costs will be covered according to European Distance calculator.
- Contact: Maison des Bateleurs: Noemie Vigneaud; firstname.lastname@example.org. Nicolas Grijelmo email@example.com
The participants will be hosted at our hosting center in Montendre, Charente Maritime, Nouvelle Aquitaine. It’s a typical regional house renovated during an international workcamp. Since 1995 la Maison des Bateleurs has been a hosting center for international volunteers. The organisation welcomes around eight volunteers per year, so the participants will have the opportunity to spend time, live and share meals with them. The participants will be accomodated in two dormitories of eight people with bunk beds. There is a common bathroom with showers and toilets. Each partner can send from 3 to 4 participants.
Lisainfot Ersmus+ koolituste kohta leiad siit.