The objective of the project “Coding for Learning” is to enrich the digital skills of youth workers, teachers and educators by developing the skills related to basic IT thinking and programming. We hope to enrich non-professionals skills in this field.
Aims of the training course are:
- To improve digital skills of youth workers, teachers and educators
- To learn the basic concept of computer technology and computational thinking to transfer it to non-formal education and daily work with young people, including those with fewer opportunities and hard-to-reach, such as migrants, young people in conflict with the law, NEETs, and young people living in rural areas
- To know and apply coding to develop digital skills useful for strengthening the transversal skills of young people such as problem solving skills, teamwork, creativity, etc.
- To know digital tools to promote active use of the media
- To use coding to develop in young people, particularly those with fewer opportunities who do not have access to courses on this topic, a positive attitude towards programming, computational thinking and STEM.
- Youth workers, teachers and educators who daily work with young people including those with fewer opportunities and hard-to-reach, such as migrants, young people in conflict with the law, NEETs, and young people living in rural areas.
- Each participant has to be committed to contribute actively for the realization of the final output which will collect contents learnt during the TC and adapted to special target group.
- AGE: 23+ (participation of younger youth workers or teachers can be agreed upon prior
experience in the NFE sector, and in daily active work with youth).
- able to communicate in English
Non formal education like work in group, reflection round, brainstorming, learning by doing. In order to facilitate learning of Coding, we intend to make use of a visual programming language software that facilitates the programming activity by making it visual, accessible to anyone, easy to replicate (even in non-formal contexts) and fun.
Kandideerimiseks loe kõigepealt hoolikalt läbi projekti infokiri, mille saad alla laadida vasakult. Seejärel täida ära esmane kandideerimisavaldus.
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 360€.