The training is here for you to:
1. reflect the role of leadership and explore your own attitudes, approach and inner motivation for your work with volunteering;
2. improve and boost your practical skills (especially coaching and communication) for working with groups and projects in volunteering;
3. put your experience into practice and multiply among your colleagues and target groups.
The training is intended for participants who:
• will lead a volunteer project or workcamp in 2019/2020 and ideally go to workcamp leaders training within 10 months after the TC;
• have ideally participated at least in 1 workcamp as a participant (previous experiences in leading a workcamp or other type of project are welcome, but not required);
• are at least 18 years and able to communicate in English.;
• are willing to work on their personal and professional development;
• are able to participate fully at the programme from the beginning till the end.
What kind of experience to expect?
Self-reflection (1-3 day): During these days the participants will have the opportunity to get a better and deeper understanding on how and why they lead people and
how this affects the results they obtain, and they can maintain what works and improve what doesn’t. Shortly: the participants will have the opportunity to look into the relationship between beliefs, concepts, automatic behaviours, teamwork and decision making. They will do so through input, activities and reflection spaces.
Transformation (4-5 day): The participants will have the space to create practical links between the previous days of self-reflection and their own working lives. They will have the chance to transform any personal insights into long-lasting professional competences with the support of tools and input coming from such fields as management and leading teams or project planning.
Outdoor/submersion (6-8 day): The best way to put knowledge from to theory is to practice in a real-life situation or context. Therefore, in small groups, the participants will have several assignments to complete in the local communities around the venue where they can put into practice the knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired throughout the previous days of the TC.
Integration and closing (8-9 day): These last 2 days are there to wrap up the learning experience of the TC, in such a way that the insights can be taken home in a structured manner, to plan follow-up steps and close the TC together.
The venue: Education and recreation centre Doubravka is designed in a way to provide the best circumstances for trainings. It has 4 and 5 bedded rooms. There are common showers at the end of the corridor of the rooms. There is one conference room and smaller rooms where the sessions will take place. In the accommodation there is free Wi-Fi, working so-so according to our experiences. Please don’t forget to bring towel and inside shoes. There is a place in the venue, where you can buy some soft drinks and snacks. Please bring everything that you need with you, as you won’t have time to go to the nearby town for shopping. Some of the activities can take place outside in the surroundings. Please bring suitable outdoor clothes, good shoes for walking in the nature and a sleeping bag.
During the whole duration of the training course you will be provided with food 3 times per day. Apart from the breakfast, lunch and dinner, coffee and tea will be available all day long. Please indicate your special diet and allergies in your application form, if you have any.
The working language is English. It is important that you are able to understand and communicate at least on an intermediate level as we can’t provide interpretation. Please note that part of the local population might not speak much English.
Kandideerimiseks loe kõigepealt hoolikalt läbi projekti infokiri, mille saad alla laadida vasakult. Võta teadmiseks, et tegemist on väga intensiivse koolitusformaadiga. Tavapärase koolitusformaadi asemel peab osaleja olema avatud ja valmis iseendaga palju tööd tegema, st eneseanalüüs on koolituse oluline osa. Intensiivne, aga väga-väga väärtuslik kogemus. Kandideerimiseks täida kandideerimisvorm siin. Ja jää ootama vastust 🙂
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 275€.