The Agents of Change (AoC) is not the regular training you might be used to when it comes to non-formal education/Erasmus+.
We combine elements from formal education, non-formal and informal learning, as we find all of them purposeful when applied to the right context. We work from a perspective which unites learning by experience with coaching, as we believe that this supports the most the participants in their own development.
The training is here to challenge participants’ perceptions, beliefs and assumptions and to settle themselves as people and leaders. Due to this approach, which focuses highly on the personal
background of the participants, it might be emotionally intensive. It is so as we aim to create an impactful and useful process, by focusing on what is relevant on the participants’ personal and
Therefore, the majority of the program will consist of activities for self-reflection, supported by some models and tools we find relevant and powerful. The participants will explore, play and try out, so they can find their own conclusions. The training is there for people who want to work on themselves; therefore each participant is the creator of their own experience.
By doing so, participants will be able to develop the powerful capacity for self-coaching: the ability to bring yourself towards the results you want to achieve in life, while enjoying it.
- We use a specific methodology, developed for more than over 10 years in a network of youth organisations, with a specific culture:
- We take each day as a working day with a length of 10 to 14 hours, including meals and breaks;
- For the majority of the training the program is pre-defined;
- Our activities stimulate participants to bring what is relevant for them, independently from whatever culture they come from; therefore, we will not use the traditional name games, icebreakers or intercultural evening activities.
- We will use for the most part a theatrical setting: specific room’s settings, specific materials, music and we will have as a team a specific approach. We create the stage for participants to bring what is relevant for themselves and work it out.
Venue: Chata Doubravka, Dolní Sokolovec (near Chotěboř), Czech Republic
Dates of the training are 29th September to 9th October 2018, specifically:
29th September – arrivals to the venue – a bus will be arranged from Prague to take most of the participants to the venue (those that will fly or arrive to Prague)
30th September – 8th October – training
9th October – departures from the venue (again by bus)
- It is necessary to participate from the beginning of the TC till the end, no late arrivals / early departures.
- There is 20€ contribution fee from each participant. If you are very interested in participating, but this fee is too high for you, please, let us know and we will sort it out.
- The organizer will arrange the boarding, accommodation, materials, content of the training
- The organize will reimburse the travel costs of the participants after they complete the training course up to the lump sum amounts in Erasmus+ rules (275€ for participants from Italy, Macedonia, Spain, Estonia, France, UK; 180€ for participants from Slovenia, Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary)