The training is here for you to:
- Reflect the role of leadership and explore your own attitudes, approach and inner motivation for your work with volunteering.
- Improve and boost your practical skills (especially coaching and communication) for working with groups and projects in volunteering.
- Put your experience into practice and multiply among your colleagues and target groups.
The training is intended for participants, who:
- Are planning to lead a project or a workcamp in 2019 and ideally have been to or are planning to go to regular skills oriented project or workcamp leaders trainings.
- Have ideally participated at least 1 workcamp as participants, previous experiences with leading a workcamp or other type of project are welcome, but not required.
- Are at least 18 years old and can communicate in English.
- Are willing to work on their personal and professional development.
- Are able to participate fully at the programme from the beginning till the end.
AoC is divided into 4 main parts:
- Self-Reflection (days 1 to 3) – During these days the participants will have the opportunity to get a better and deeper understanding on how and why they lead people and how this affects the results they obtain, and they can maintain what works and improve what doesn’t. Shortly: the participants will have the opportunity to look into the relationship between beliefs, concepts, automatic behaviours, teamwork and decision making. They will do so through input, activities and reflection spaces.
- Transformation (days 4 & 5) – The participants will have the space to create practical links between the previous days of self-reflection and their own working lives. They will have the chance to transform any personal insights into long-lasting professional competences with the support of tools and input coming from such fields as management and leading teams or project planning.
- Outdoor / Submersion (days 6 to 8) – The best way to put knowledge from to theory is to practice in a real-life situation or context. Therefore, in small groups, the participants will have several assignments to complete in the local communities around the venue where they can put into practice the knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired throughout the previous days of the TC.
- Integration & Closing (Days 8 & 9) – These last 2 days are there to wrap up the learning experience of the TC, in such a way that the insights can be taken home in a structured manner, to plan follow-up steps and close the TC together.
- It is necessary to participate from the beginning of the TC till the end, no late arrivals/early departures.
- There is 50€ contribution fee from each participant. If you are very interested in participating, but this fee is too high for you, please, let us know and we will sort it out.
- The organizer will arrange the boarding, accommodation, materials, content of the training
- The organize will reimburse the travel costs of the participants after they complete the training course up to the lump sum amounts in Erasmus + rules (275€ for participants from Estonia)
- The working language is English. It is important that you are able to understand and communicate at least on an intermediate level.
Kandideerimiseks loe kõigepealt hoolikalt läbi projekti infokiri, mille saad alla laadida vasakult. Võta teadmiseks, et tegemist on väga intensiivse koolitusformaadiga. Tavapärase koolitusformaadi asemel peab osaleja olema avatud ja valmis iseendaga palju tööd tegema, st eneseanalüüs on koolituse oluline osa. Intensiivne, aga väga-väga väärtuslik kogemus. Kandideerimiseks täida kandideerimisvorm siin ja anna ka meile teada, et oled koolitusele kandideerinud: [email protected] Seejärel jää ootama vastust 🙂
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 275€.