Creative Opportunities is delivering a first stage training course for youth workers. We are specifically looking for people who regularly work directly with young people, in order to equip them with the necessary knowledge, understanding and tools to be able to mobilise the young people they work with to campaign on the issues that affect them.
Target Group – who are we running this project for?
We are running this project for youth workers, who regularly work directly with young people, through schools, youth clubs, sports activities, arts activities, or community-based groups. We hope that participants will share your learning, and support your young people to drive the change they want to see. This course aims to help the participants to undertake campaigns for social change, locally, nationally and on a European level.
Objectives – why are we running this project?
- To learn how to tackle various indicators of inequality and under representation within your work, passing on this attitude to the young people you work with
- To reflect on and discuss issues of identity and community, to learn and collaborate together on local and wider issues that affect young people in your localities
- To develop resilience to various risks or challenges when supporting young people to undertake social action of their own in future
- To develop networks to be able to continue to catalyse positive change in your communities, through leadership, volunteering and civic participation
- To increase the professional development of youth workers across Europe to be able to address issues that affect young people
- Work with young people to create social change
- Have an idea about what issues affect young people where they work
- Understand the importance of equality, inclusion, anti-discrimination
- Are open to meeting new people from different countries and spending an intense period of time together
- Are motivated and dedicated to learn and contribute to the training course
- Willing and ready to share the outcomes of the training course with your young people
- able to communicate in English
Loe läbi infokiri ning saada täidetud kandideerimise avalduse [email protected] Seejärel võtame väljavalitud osalejatega ühendust.