5 years ago, we started to implement trainings focused on personal development, dedicated to self–reflection and self–awareness. We believe in the unique methodology these trainings offer; therefore we aim to provide such learning opportunities for as many participants as possible. For this reason, in 2022, all 3 organizations together decided to bring to you 3 opportunities to join one of the personal development trainings, co–funded by the Erasmus+ Programme. These trainings are 9–day personal development training courses for those already guiding either groups orvolunteers, who want to improve their performance, basedupon the principles of self–awareness, resourcefulness and accountability.
The main methodology used will be personal development or self–reflection, which means that we will be focusing mainly on your mindset/attitudes rather than providing you practical skills or models.
About the trainings
The training is here for you to:
- reflect on your mindset, attitudes, values and beliefs;
- realize how your mindset influences your behaviours, the results you get and the relationships you have with other people in your working context;
- Acquire models and tools to align yourself with your core values, while being more inclusive towards others and unexpected situations.;
- put your experience into practice and exchange best practices with other participants.
The trainings are intended for participants, who:
- have experience in leading workcamps or other type of projects involving groups of volunteers;
- will lead a project involving young people in 22/23;
- are at least 18 years old and able to communicate in English easily;
- want to develop themselves by reflecting on their mindset and how they usually function;
- will participate fully in the program from the beginning until the end.
What experience can you expect?
- Self-Reflection (Day 1 to 5): You will have the opportunity to getter a better understanding of your mindset and its core elements (beliefs, concepts, automatic behaviours) and how they affect the results you usually obtain in life and how you work with others. It will be a journey into expanding what works and improving what doesn’t work when it comes to your mindset. Input, activities, and reflection spaces will be there to guide you on this exploration.
- Submersion/Real life implementation/Outdoor (Day 5 to 8): The best way to put knowledge from theory to application is to practice in a real–life situation or context. You will have several assignments to complete in the local communities around the venue of the training. You will be able to put into practice the competences acquired throughout the previous days of the TC.
- Final steps (Day 8 & 9). The last days are there to wrap up the learning experience of the TC, in such a way that the insights can be taken home in a structured manner, to plan follow–up steps, and to close the TC together.
Dates (2 trainings will have the exact same program, it’s up to you to choose the date that fits you the best)
- Steps for Leaders – 18–27 June 2022 – France (APPLICATION DEADLINE 15TH OF MAY)
- Next Steps for Leaders – 2–12 July 2022 – Hungary (APPLICATION DEADLINE 30TH OF MAY)
Accommodation, food, training materials are provided.
Travel reimbursement is provided up to the limit of 275€ (Hungary) or 310€ (France)