The activity will host 6 volunteers (1 volunteer from each organization). During the activity, volunteers will have a chance to visit voluntary youth workcamps, and contact with inhabitants,
local young people and other volunteers.
The volunteers will make interviews, round table meetings with the local administratives, local young people, and hosting organizations of the workcamps to collect data which is going to be helpful to understand the efficiency of the voluntary projects.
Volunteers will visit at least 4 different local voluntary projects in different cities, and at the end of the activity volunteers are going to prepare a blog and documentary about volunteerism and its effects on young people. This blog will be added to youth media portal. This blog will be used to promote the volunteerism and EVS program.
• Taking photos of Workcamps and organize interviews with volunteers, camp leaders, municipality, major, local inhabitants to document the workcamps.
• Update the blog and prepare a social media strategy to disseminate and promote the blog.
• Volunteers will have chance to visit 5 different cities to attend to workcamps. They will have chance to benefit of the social and cultural activities of the workcamps.
• Volunteers will have different courses on specific topics for first month of their activity dates.
Also all volunteers can participate any other project or activities that GSM organizes.
o Turkish courses, (4 hours a week)
o Photography Courses (4 hours a week)
o Courses on journalism (citizens media, how to interview and write article etc.)
Target Group: Any young people between the age of 18-30 who:
• are able to use different social media tools,
• are interested in editing photos, videos at basic level and able to communicate at basic level of English for interviews.
Kandideerimiseks saada oma inglise keelne CV ja motivatsioonikiri aadressile [email protected]
EVS vabatahtlik (uue nimega ESC ehk European Solidarity Corps) ei pea projekti jooksul tasuma toitlustuse ega majutuse eest. Lisaks antakse vabatahtlikule taskuraha. Lennupiletite maksumus hüvitatakse vastavalt läbitud vahemaale.