Kolm erinevat pikaajalist ESC projekti Walesis. Vaata üle ja äkki leiad just endale sobiva võimaluse!
ESC with National Trust Stackpole
Project dates: 1st February – 31st October 2020
Stackpole is looking for 1 volunteer to help support the events, business development & marketing team.
Deadline for applications: 30 November 2019
Project Description:The ESC volunteer will help with planning, marketing, set-up and delivery of a wide variety of events across the Estate and offsite e.g. trade shows & exhibitions. This will often involve weekend activity. They have a few large events in 2020 including the 125th anniversary of the National Trust. They will be fully integrated in the friendly and dedicated team and help promote the Stackpole Estate site by identifying new marketing opportunities alongside experienced staff members.
More info and application form : Stackpole – Events & marketing assistant role description<http://www.unaexchange.org/walesevs/
ESC with Cae Tan
Project dates: 1st March – 30th November 2020
Cae Tan is looking for 2 volunteers with an interest in agriculture and community growing.
Deadline for applications: 15th December 2019
Project Description: The ESC volunteer would work alongside our growers and trainee grower on the main site, second field and at the Gower Heritage centre Hub. They would be involved in all aspects of the CSA, which incorporate the following:
· Seed sowing, ground preparation, planting, pest management, harvesting.
· Maintenance of structures, fencing, construction of polytunnel etc.
· Packing & hosting the hub where produce is collected
· Assisting in educational activities, such as school visits
More info and application form : CAE TAN Description<http://www.
ESC with Caerhys Organic Community Agriculture (COCA)
Project dates: 1st March – 31st December 2020
COCA is looking for 2 volunteers to help support and develop their work at Caerhys Organic Farm.
Deadline for applications: 15 December 2019
Project Description: The ESC volunteer will be actively involved in the farm work: growing, planting, transplanting and planning community growing as part of the Growing Team. The volunteer will also be involved with other sub groups from the core group working on:
· Promotion Team: Social media, website content, getting involved and meeting with local community to raise awareness and promote the work of COCA.
· Events Team: planning various local events, e.g. annual harvest party.
· Distribution Team: delivering fruits and vegetables boxes to drop of points
· Membership Team: Planning volunteering days and working on good relationship with members.
Lisainfot saad siit.
Projekt on rahastatud Euroopa Solidaarsuskorpuse poolt.