Põnev lühiajaline ESC projekt Prantsusmaal vähemate võimalustega noortele, kus täpne tegevus ja pikkus lepitakse kokku organisatsiooni ja just Sinu vahel! Soovid kunagi minna pikajalisele vahetusele või saada esimest kogemust välismaal vabatahtliku tööga? See pakkumine on just Sulle!
Association Solidarités Jeunesses (SJ) is an association of a movement of non-formal education which values voluntary commitment,
Strong political will, and solidarity as its core principles. Our course of action is influenced by our ideal vision of a society, in which the progress is social, respect for human beings and the environment is a fundamental and shared value, and the freedom to choose, to dream, and to resist is innate and encouraged by all. Our activities are organised for all, regardless of gender, social and cultural background, or nationality.
ASSOCIATION REV – Réseau d’Entraide Volontaire
The Occitanie EST Regional Delegation of Solidarités Jeunesses is called REV, for “Réseau d’Entraide Volontaire”, REV like a dream in French (rêve!).
Founded in 1974, the association became a delegation of Solidarités Jeunesses movment in 1979. Hosting youngsters with fewer opportunities was since the beginning in the core of the structure. REV wants to give back this central place to this public. The implication of the association within local projects of inclusion and education bring forward the exchanges between local and international volunteers/participants. For several years, REV is settled in a old and stylish house, in Beauvoisin village.
If some of the workcamps are organised in the house itself like some renovation camps, there is no full year camp in it.
Indeed, the association organises workcamps around Beauvoisin, in different places to work on local and regional heritage. It is often the case that volunteers go to other villages to work and discover other places, in partnership with locals and inhabitants. During summer time, life in REV gets more intense due to the rythm of international workcamps (that go on for some weeks or even
some months). Those workcamps foster a lot the territorial impacts of the association in summertime, in cooperation with some local authorities and associations. Beauvoisin is situated along the Camargue Region, 15 km from Nîmes, 35 km to the sea and 60km from the Cévennes Mountains.
Kes on vähemate võimalustega noor?
Young people with fewer opportunities…
The definition of young people with fewer opportunities is very broad – on purpose. The realities of the different countries around Europe (and sometimes of regions within these countries) is too diverse to have a very specific definition. e.g. a ‘poor’ person in Scandinavia might be considered ‘rich’ in Eastern Europe, a gay person in Cologne probably faces less discrimination than in a small countryside village in the Balkans, and so on.
That’s why within the European Youth in Action programme the target group is defined by the obstacles they face. The term “fewer opportunities” means that certain young people have fewer possibilities than their peers. This can be for a variety of reasons:
- Social obstacles: young people facing discrimination (because of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, etc.), young people with limited social skills or anti-social or risky sexual behaviours, young people in a precarious situation, (ex ) offenders, (ex ) drug addicts, young and/or single parents, orphans, young people from broken families, etc.
- Economic obstacles: young people with a low standard of living, low income, dependence on social welfare system, long-term unemployed youth, homeless young people, young people in debt or in financial problems, etc.
- Disability: young people with mental (intellectual, cognitive, learning), physical, sensory or other disabilities.
- Educational difficulties: young people with learning difficulties, early school-leavers and school dropouts, lowly or non-qualified persons, young people that didn’t find their way in the school system, young people with poor school performance because of a different cultural/linguistic background, etc.
- Cultural differences: young immigrants or refugees or descendants from immigrant or refugee families, young people belonging to a national or ethnic minority, young people with linguistic adaptation and cultural inclusion problems, etc.
- Health problems: young people with chronic health problems, severe illnesses or psychiatric conditions, young people with mental health problems, etc.
- Geographical obstacles: young people from remote, rural or hilly areas, young people living on small islands or peripheral regions, young people from urban problem zones, young people from less serviced areas (limited public transport, poor facilities, abandoned villages…), etc.
Vaata täpsemat infot vasakul infokirjast!
Soovi korral kirjuta aadressile [email protected] ning saame üheskoos organisatsiooniga ühendust võtta!
Tegemist on Euroopa Solidaarsuskorpuse programmi raames toimuva projektiga. Toitlustus ja majutus on kaetud projekti poolt. Lisaks on vabatahtlikule ette nähtud taskuraha. Lennupiletite maksumus hüvitatakse vastavalt läbitud vahemaale.