Sel suvel kohtuvad “Euroopa Noortekülaks 2019” nimetatud Rumeenia külas kokku 20 vabatahtlikku üle Euroopa, et viia üheskoos läbi noortele suunatud kultuurilisi ja hariva sisuga üritusi ning vabaajategevusi. Projekti korraldab organisatsioon Curba de Cultura.
Curba de Cultură focuses on teenagers and youth development. Our mission is to use non-formal education as a complementary method to the formal educational system for young people. We want to create the premises for a better development of the young people and their more suited integration within their respective communities. We want to make young people aware that they actively belong to their local and national culture.
The activities you would do, as part of the team, are:
- interactive activities, presentations, simulation games, role-plays with youngsters in the area,
- organizing treasure hunts and other intercultural events,
- organizing outdoor cinema nights,
- creating promotional materials and making promotion on the big summer events (Ruralympics, International Youth Day),
- creating a brochure of the project,
- attending trainings (nonformal education methods, event management, communication),
- planning, implementing, reporting and evaluating activities,
- preparing a dissemination event to be done after return to home country.
Who are we looking for?
The volunteer should
- be between 18-30,
- be motivated to live and work in rural area for 7 weeks,
- be motivated to work with and for youngsters,
- be motivated to do international volunteering,
- have basic knowledge of English both in writing and speaking,
- have interest in learning a different European language.
What is Provided?
Being an European Solidarity Corps project the volunteers receive:
- accommodation in a traditional Romanian house,
- pocket money and budget for food,
- phone sim cards and monthly credit for it,
- international travel costs reimbursed in the end of the stay,
- Romanian language classes,
- mentor support for personal development and personal learning plans,
- coordinator support for implementing activities,
- medical insurance through Cigna Insurrance Plan,
- Youthpass certificate,
- internal trainings on nonformal education methods, event management, communication, etc,
- smiles and hugs 🙂
Kandideerimiseks saada oma ingliskeelne CV ja motivatsioonikiri firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tegemist on Euroopa Solidaarsuskorpuse vabatahtliku teenistuse grupiprojektiga. Vabatahtlik ei pea projekti jooksul tasuma toitlustuse ega majutuse eest. Lisaks on vabatahtlikule ette nähtud taskuraha. Lennupiletite maksumus hüvitatakse vastavalt läbitud vahemaale.