THE TRAINING IS HERE FOR YOU TO:
1. reflect the role of leadership and explore your own attitudes, approach and inner motivation for your work with volunteering;
2. improve and boost your practical skills (especially coaching and communication) for working with groups and projects in volunteering.
3. put your experience into practice and multiply among your colleagues and target groups.
THE WORKING APPROACH OF THIS TRAINING:
The Agents of Change (AoC) is not the regular training you might be used to when it comes to non-formal education/Erasmus+.
We combine elements from formal education, non-formal and informal learning, as we find all of them purposeful when applied to the right context. We work from a perspective which unites learning by experience with coaching, as we believe that this supports the most the participants in their own development.
The training is here to challenge participants’ perceptions, beliefs and assumptions and to settle themselves as people and leaders. Due to this approach, which focuses highly on the personal background of the participants, it might be emotionally intensive. It is so as we aim to create an impactful and useful process, by focusing on what is relevant on the participants’ personal and professional life.
Therefore, the majority of the program will consist of activities for self-reflection, supported by some models and tools we find relevant and powerful.
The participants will explore, play and try out, so they can find their own conclusions. The training is there for people who want to work on themselves; therefore each participant is the creator of their own experience.
By doing so, participants will be able to develop the powerful capacity for self-coaching: the ability to bring yourself towards the results you want to achieve in life, while enjoying it.
We use a specific methodology, developed for more than over 10 years in a network of youth organisations, with a specific culture:
- We take each day as a working day with a length of 10 to 14 hours, including meals and breaks;
- For the majority of the training the program is pre-defined;
- Our activities stimulate participants to bring what is relevant for them, independently from whatever culture they come from; therefore, we will not use the traditional name games, icebreakers or intercultural evening activities.
- We will use for the most part a theatrical setting: specific room’s settings, specific materials, music and we will have as a team a specific approach. We create the stage for participants to bring what is relevant for themselves and work it out.
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 275€.