Objectives of the project:
- To increase the acceptance and valorisation of one’s own cultural identity and furthering the understanding of being an EU citizen among children and young beneficiaries in the local network of educational institutions (based on arts and participation).
- To develop the capacity to overcome the difficulties of post-recovery social integration of the disadvantaged young beneficiaries in paediatric hospitals, implementing non-formal educational programs based on clinical and socio-educational animation.
The volunteers’ main tasks:
To develop and implement sociocultural and clinic animation designs supporting the social inclusion of the few opportunities beneficiaries and bringing cultural diversity and European values awareness to the young beneficiaries from the partnership network of ACTOR- kindergarten, schools, high schools, social centers, hospitals and local NGOs.
To create social artistic events promoting solidarity and civic participation in the local community.
- Venue: Bucharest
- The duration: 11 months
- The volunteer will be accommodate in a double room in a shared flat. The full furnished flat will have 3 bedrooms, one living room, 2 toilets and one kitchen.
- ACTOR will support volunteers in dealing with the management of the flat.
- Every volunteer has to share the bedroom with another colleague from the volunteers’ team.
- The volunteer will receive 150 € per month for food and 90€ for pocket money.
- The Local Transportation will be cover with a monthly transportation expenses max 30€, when will provide the receipt.
ACTOR will ensure the participation of every volunteer:
- Basic introductory sessions about practical aspects regarding safety and the life in Bucharest
- To the on arrival training and midterm evaluation
- To the clinic animation and sociocultural animation training sessions
- Support in designing activities for differ
More information and application: https://youth.europa.eu/solidarity/placement/31154_en